Monday 31 May 2010

Silicone

Another update. And a boring one. Well, boring-ish, no pictures this time round, as anything interesting to photograph is encased in unset silicone. Well, there are some things, but fuck it, alright? I'm not getting into it. I have a vague feeling I may have screwed up the last pour I made, but some time [tomorrow hopefully, maybe longer] you may be seeing the first model produced by what might end up being called Sellsword Studios [see, people from Cardiff Rawsoc have been coming up with good ideas].

Things are progressing on other models too, the Treeman is taking shape slowly, and I'm seriously considering what my first side project will be. The choices are as follows:
-Diesel//Steampunk motorbike [no rider]. Maxmini.eu [wonderful company, go buy their toys] have just produced a really nice one, and I'm thinking I might have to follow suit. something fairly flash, and probably scaled to fit nicely with some of the stuff produced anima or soda pop.
-Something that flies. Yeah, that vague. Likely a hoverbike or tiny airship. Maybe a dragonfly of a size large enough to be ridden by 28mm cavalry.
-Some kind of Red Riding Hood based thing, probably creepy.

Opinions? Feel free to post them below, also the competition to name the companyling ends on the twelfth [is that spelled correctly?]. Sellsword Studios is the current leader, but 13 Standards is a close second, so if you're entering, you better being your A-name [see what I did there, like A game, but with name, 'cause it's a naming competition, get it?] [I'm actually rather ashamed of that]. Uhh, run out of things to say I think.

-Out

1 comment:

  1. Hope all turns out well with the first attempt sir! And yeah, you should feel shame!

    As for the treekinmenfolkpeople, my suggestions are pretty obvious, but; "The Nemus" [and things around there] or "Bren-kin" [ditto], but I have been spendin' a lot of time around Welsh folk....

    Still no idea for a over-all name, Sellsword sounds good though.

    ReplyDelete