Friday 14 May 2010

Morning All

Ok, so 'all' is a bit optimistic, as no one but me will be reading this yet. Still, here I go.

The point of this blog is as a chronicle of my efforts to set up my own wargame miniature company, most of the posts will be about my progress designing, sculpting and casting models. To this end there'll be regular photos of concept art, greens in progress, and even the occasional finished model. On top of that, I plan on complaining frequently about the difficulties of learning to cast models, and how much hassle it is trying to become a small business owner in a niche market.

So yeah, Im about to have dinner, but later or tomorrow expect there to be some concept art, and work in progress photos of the first model I'm wotking on.

On another note, I don't know what I'm calling my company yet, all the greats have catchy names like Citadel or Privateer Press, so to decide this I'm running a competition: the best idea I have offered for a name will not only have the honour of having named a tiny miniatures company, but they'll also get a free version of the first model I produce, [pictures of which will appear in the next post.]

-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment